Yellow Brick Road—Český Krumlov, Czech Republic
The name Krumlov, according to legend, comes from the German Krumme Aue, which means crooked meadow. The town's naturally crooked layout is created by the meandering Vltava river.
The word Český means Czech or Bohemian as opposed to Moravian or Silesian. The first mention of the town was in documents dated 1253 and was called Chrumbonowe.
Today, Český Krumlov is the second best-preserved historical town in Bohemia, after Prague, and designated as one of UNESCO's World Monuments.
Available only as a 16x24 limited edition print in Lustre Finish. Contact Photographer for more information.